Cashewmor Resin Mortar is widely used for Acid Resistant Bricks/ Tiles lining as bedding and jointing mortar. It can be used for jointing Chemical Resistant Stoneware Pipes. It is also used for ETP Plants. It is suitable where excellent resistant property and heavy impacts subjected to the surface of floors and tank is required. Cashewmor mortar adheres strongly on the Ceramic, Concrete surface and metals so, it can be used as a monolithic lining for the construction of dilute acids storage tanks.
It is resistant to Acids, Alkalies, mixed alkaline solutions with acids.
Resistant to temperature:
17o° C (Max.)
Preparation of Mortar generally consists of Solution & Powder. In order to obtain good working consistency, the average mixing ratio is 1 Pbw of Solution & 3 pbw of Powder. This ratio will slightly vary depending upon the temperature and working conditions.Prepare small batches of Mortar. Stirrer the Solution thoroughly before use. Place the Solution in a suitable mixing pan and add powder in it. Mix thoroughly with a spatula or Trowel. The mixing operation shall be continued until a uniform mixture is obtained.
The cement plastered surface shall be slightly rough in line & level , dry & clean, free from dust, dirt, grease, oil etc., maintaining required slope etc. as no slope can be adjusted or altered in Acid proof lining works.
Cashewmor™ C.N.S.L Resin mortar cond….
- occurs in 10 hrs. at 30°C
- Final Setting occurs Cashewmor Resin Mortar is a Self-hardening due to its chemical reaction which occurs when the Powder & Resin are mixed together.
- An initial setting in 24 to 48 hrs. at 30°C
- Curing time: 7 days at 30°C
- Please ensure that no water shall be spilled over the bricks lining works before it completely cured.